Medical Chemical Peels
Brown spots, fine lines, wrinkles, or other concerns about your complexion got you down? At-home skin treatments and regular facial treatments sometimes aren’t enough to keep your face looking fresh and radiant. At Bellavue Medical Vein & Laser Institute, we offer medical chemical peels made by Neocutis. It’s a medical-grade, glycolic peel that improves and smooths the texture of your skin. We offer a range of chemical peels to help remove dull, dead skin, and reveal the younger, brighter skin beneath. Our chemical peels come in a variety of treatment strengths: light, medium, deep, and customized combinations. Requiring little to no downtime and offering impressive beautifying and anti-aging results, our range of custom peels will help reveal your skin’s inner beauty.
About Chemical Peels
Chemical peels are applied to the skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new ones. They can effectively improve a wide variety of skin conditions, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven pigmentation
- Shallow acne scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
Is a Chemical Peel Right for You?
- Does stubborn melasma, sun damage, or the appearance of age spots and acne scars leave you in need of a targeted depigmentation treatment?
- Has the combination of Las Vegas’ bright sunshine and air pollutants left your skin looking blotchy or dull?
- Does your busy schedule leave no time for complicated treatments with extensive downtime and recovery requirements?
If you said “YES!” to any of those questions, a light, medium chemical peel may help deliver the beautiful results you deserve.
Chemical Peel Fast Facts
- Our peels help reverse sun damage and environmental stress at the cellular level
- Chemical peels are among the most effective treatments for melasma, a frustrating skin condition resulting in dark brown or gray-brown patches on the face or body
- Most peels require only one short session, though you may want to have several treatments for maximum effectiveness
- The chemical peels we perform are compatible with almost all skin types, offering safe and effective rejuvenating benefits without harsh skin resurfacing agents, such as TCA or Hydroquinone
- Peels have minimal side effects and downtime, meaning that you can improve your skin’s health and appearance without giving up the busy life you love
Does it hurt?
The chemical peel process is relatively painless, although patients should expect mild side effects, such as temporary redness, itching, and light flaking as the skin resurfacing takes place. You may experience slight burning and a tightening sensation following treatment. Patients with skin sensitivity may be more aware of these concerns, but most report only minor discomfort. We will tell you more about what to expect during your consultation. Know that we are committed to making your experience as comfortable and effective as possible.
How does it work?
Chemical peels have been used for over 100 years to create an even and controlled shedding of damaged skin cells. Each year thousands of these treatments are performed in the United States. A chemical peel is applied to the skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells. It tightens the skin, reduces wrinkling, and restores a more youthful appearance.
All of our anti-aging peels include customized ingredients for chemical skin resurfacing that are just right for your complexion’s unique needs.